Microsoft Exchange

Exchange Server Setup fails with DependentAssemblyGenerator.exe error.

Last week I was updating one of my customer's Exchange 2016 Servers to CU19. Usually this is a rather simple and straightforward task, which normally takes between 1 and N hours. That of course,...

ServerComponentState cannot be changed to Active after Exchange Server Maintenance

A few days ago, I was installing CU updates one one of our customer's Exchange servers. As usual, I put the server into maintenance mode using 'Set-ServerComponentState' and did my work. When I finished my...

Recent posts

Popular categories